Mu~Braves Index du Forum
FAQ
Membres
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Connexion

S’enregistrer

Facebook Voting Quotes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mu~Braves Index du Forum -> Mu~Braves -> Tutoriaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
walywinni
joueurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Voting Quotes Répondre en citant

Facebook Voting Quotes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

And war is treated like just another business. Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper 0 Share . subfail If you dislike both candidates vote for the one that you dislike the least. “It is the moral duty of every US voter to guarantee that Barack Hussein Obama is a one-term president.” Michelle Templet tags: barack-obama, politics, voting 14 likes Like . The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.” Franklin D. Mohit Chauhan Day, Process, Election Every citizen's vote should count in America, not just the votes of partisan insiders in the Electoral College. Quotes tagged as "voting" (showing 1-30 of 179) . Imagine you're locked in a huge underground night-club filled with sinners, whores, freaks and unnameable things that rape pitbulls for fun. Convergence, not segregation. Hayes Performance, Debt, Duty Men and women in my lifetime have died fighting for the right to vote: people like James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner, who were murdered while registering black voters in Mississippi in 1964, and Viola Liuzzo, who was murdered by the Ku Klux Klan in 1965 during the Selma march for voting rights. By all means stay home if you want, but don't bullshit yourself that you're not voting. Expression of opinion by means of a ballot. Fairness, not hypocrisy. Policy Agriculture Campaigns Cybersecurity Defense Education eHealth Employment & Immigration Energy & Environment Finance & Tax Health Care Technology Trade Transportation & Infrastructure .. That's the great thing about our country - we're a democracy of readers, and we should keep it that way. Refrain from use of abusive language. Toggle My BrainyQuote Sign Up Login Favorites Collections Settings Logout Toggle My BrainyQuote Sign Up Login Favorites Collections Settings Logout Home Authors Topics Quote Of The Day Pictures Sign Up Login My BrainyQuote Favorites Collections Account Settings Logout Authors Topics Pictures Quote Of The Day . “Remember something, if you will, about voting: Voting is not a horse race, you're not going there thinking "Gee, I gotta pick the winner so I can brag to my friends 'Oh, I picked so-and-so and he or she won'". This is not about independence: it is about fundamental civil rights and the universal right of self-determination. .. John Quincy Adams Reflection, Alone, Politics To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. “Presidents are selected, not elected.” Franklin D. “Politics: the art of using euphemisms, lies, emotionalism and fear-mongering to dupe average people into accepting--or even demanding--their own enslavement.” Larken Rose tags: abuse, anarcho-capitalism, anarchy, ancap, coercion, democracy, elections, freedom, government, libertarian, liberty, religion, slavery, sophism, statism, stockholm-syndrome, superstition, taxation, violence, voluntaryism, voting 55 likes Like . The Republicans think Democrats are stealing elections. You're welcome.” Warren Ellis, Transmetropolitan, Vol. Politics Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +1 Share believes it should be unlawful to run a negative campaign. Ray Bradbury Life, Education, Great The one sure way of participating in the process of nation-building is to vote on the election day. "They're so keen on tricking one another all the time that they elect governments to do it for them.” Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents tags: government, humor, politics, sarcasm, trickery, voting 129 likes Like . subfail I take my vote as a salute to the little guy, the one who doesn't hit 500 home runs. Charles Bukowski Time, Democracy, Voting I believe in Liberty for all men: the space to stretch their arms and their souls, the right to breathe and the right to vote, the freedom to choose their friends, enjoy the sunshine, and ride on the railroads, uncursed by color; thinking, dreaming, working as they will in a kingdom of beauty and love. But this is a wrong notion because by abstaining from voting, it would not change the fate of the country. Books, not weapons. The whole things a disaster.” Tina Fey tags: conservativism, evolution, feminisim, homosexuality, politics, rape, sarah-palin, voting, women, womens-rights 323 likes Like . Refrain from use of abusive language. Words are used to disguise, not to illuminate, action: you liberate a city by destroying it 5a02188284
facebook invite likes to eventcara membuat box like facebook pada bloggerfacebook passwords cispaif you quickly like and unlike something on facebookfacebook emoticons code cakefacebook app page builderhow to view private profile pictures on facebook 2012cheat engine 6.2 uberstrike facebookcoding for facebook chataplikasi auto likes facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mu~Braves Index du Forum -> Mu~Braves -> Tutoriaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation